Alice, from Treviso in Italy, has been on the road for us in South America and India since May 2016.
- What did you do for a living before becoming crew?
Before Dragoman I was a photographer, but I started travelling on the road before I started to walk! I usually like to change very often, so I have ended up living in many different countries, learning new languages, discovering new cultures and living as many experiences that I can!
- Why did you become Dragoman crew?
I am very passionate and enthusiastic about life, people, cultures and places. What's better then a Dragoman tour to transmit all of them to the people and show them how amazing life on the road can be!
- What's your favourite destination?
My favourite destination (already visited with Dragoman) is the Andes region in Peru and the north of Argentina. My favourite (not yet done with Dragoman, but have travelled to before) is India.
- What has been your favourite or most memorable occasion on the road?
When I did my first mountain road at 5000 metres through the Andes, surrounded by some of the best and most breathtaking scenery of my life - I was incredibly proud and happy as never before!
- What's the most essential item in your backpack?
Olive oil, running shoes and lipstick! :)
- What is your one piece of advice to future overlanders/passengers?
Take a good sleeping bag with you and a good dose of passion and enthusiasm, always and as much as you can!