Andy, from Surrey in the UK, has been on the road with us in South America since December 2014.
- What did you do for a living before becoming crew?
Before being crew I was an ESL teacher in a bunch of different countries, mainly around Europe.
- Why did you become Dragoman crew?
A love of travel that I want to share with others, a chance to see more of the world and the knowledge that orange is my colour.
- What's your favourite destination?
So far Paraty. A beautiful town, nice beaches, good weather, and free caipirinhas!
- What has been your favourite or most memorable occasion on the road?
The helicopter over the Iguazu Falls. Great fun and an epic view.
- What's the most essential item in your backpack?
Apart from my passport and the hip flask, probably my iPod.
- What is your one piece of advice to future overlanders/passengers?
Relax, and think about everything with perspective.