Uruguay is the hidden gem of South America - nestled alongside Argentina, Brazil and the Southern Atlantic Ocean, this small country has a population of just 3.5 million, with over half of these living in the capital, Montevideo. So if it’s scenery and escapism you’re after, Uruguay is the one for you!
We’ve come up with our top reasons to make Uruguay your next destination with Dragoman:
1. The unspoilt scenery of central Uruguay, there’s literally nothing but fields, cows and trees!
2. Experience the life of real gauchos. Learn their way of life and even learn some of their skills.
3. The relaxed atmosphere, colonial architecture and tango of Montevideo.
4. The food and drink! Delicious lamb and beef, all raised out on the rolling countryside, accompanied by locally-made wine.
5. The stunning Atlantic coastline and the warm and friendly welcome from its people.
Our Foz do Iguaçu to Buenos Aires trip (code ZFB) is the ideal trip if you’re wanting to include some world-famous sites such as the Iguazu Falls and stunning colonial town of Colonia, whilst also exploring the rest of this amazing country.
We have remaining departures in March, July and September this year.
Click any of the links or call the team on +44 (0) 1728 861133 for more details.