Charles, from Nakuru in Kenya, has been on the road with us in East and Southern Africa since January 2003.
- What did you do for a living before becoming crew?
I was a tailor.
- Why did you become Dragoman crew?
I was recommended and liked the idea of the lifestyle.
- What's your favourite destination?
- What has been your favourite or most memorable occasion on the road?
Having the chance to skydive over the Namibian dunes in Swakopmund.
- What's the most essential item in your backpack?
- What is your one piece of advice to future overlanders/passengers?
Always wash your hands before eating!