I am originally from SW London and have travelled all round Europe, South Asia, Nicaragua and The Gambia.
- What did you do for a living before becoming crew?
I did lots of different jobs but never stayed in the same place for long. These jobs included gardening / landscaping and security work.
- Why did you become Dragoman crew?
I wanted to travel the world and go places I wouldn’t have seen otherwise.
- What's your favourite destination?
- What has been your favourite or most memorable occasion on the road?
As a trainee, I am excited to be starting my first contract in Asia travelling through Iran and Georgia.
- What's the most essential item in your backpack?
Music and speakers.
- What is your one piece of advice to future overlanders/passengers?
Travel with an open mind and enjoy the journey!