Mike, from Amersham in the UK, has been on the road for us in Southern Africa and South America since July 2016.
- What did you do for a living before becoming crew?
I was a Consultant Construction Project Director and Lean Manufacturing Consultant.
- Why did you become Dragoman crew?
Finally realising that the least important thing in life is "things", and after completing 6 Dragoman overlanding trips I was nearly crew anyway!
- What's your favourite destination?
India - it's a crazy land full of new experiences for every overlander!
- What's the most essential item in your backpack?
Wet wipes - what else do you need?
- What is your one piece of advice to future overlanders/passengers?
Be free from expectations and enjoy the journey and adventure… whatever it may be!